Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ello ~

Hi, my name is Brie and I'm a dye-oholic. (:

I decided to make this blog because I adore coloring my hair; nothing is more refreshing to me than a fresh dye job. It's a completely therapeutic process, and another way I am able to express myself (which I love doing!). Not to mention, one of my best friends, Lulu, is completely obsessed with blogging. I guess I've caught the blogging bug, and so here I am.

So, really quickly, here's a background on the name of my blog. Dye-Hard is meant to reflect my personal style choices. I have a more, uh, hard sense of style. I tend to lean towards Gothic fashion, with flares of Punk and Lolita influences. I take fashion, makeup, hair, and my apperance in general seriously. My clothing choices are meant to reflect my personality, just as my hair dying does.

This blog will follow all my journeys in hair dying, including but not limited to the successes and failures. Expect to see the process, not just the finished product. Along the way I'll share my tips and tricks, and will eventually take requests on what color to dye my hair next. I'll probably give some reviews of products I try out, as well.

Hope you enjoy.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment